Zimbabwe News

20 Halloween Makeup Ideas!!!


Watch all my Halloween makeups here...
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Urban Decay; Vice 4 Palette Review and Swatches.
    Palette sent as press sample for consideration. Urban Decays newest Vice offering, their 4th, is absolutely stunning. There, I said it. Quit...
  • MAC Ellie Goulding Collection.
    MACs Ellie Goulding collection hit counters earlier this month and while not the most extensive of collections, it does contain some lovely ...
  • Master Series, Palette One; Blank Canvas Cosmetics.
    Blank Canvas have just released a new eyeshadow palette, the first of their 'Master Series', and upon first glance it is a neutral-...
  • HAULAGE TRUCKS FACE BAN IN ZIM
    THE government is working on mechanisms to ban haulage trucks from transporting heavy goods on the country’s roads, as it adopts a double-pr...
  • YSL 'Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick'.... No.13 'Le Orange'
    Last week I was sent my first ever YSL lipstick. I have tried one of their foundations in the past and really liked it, and like millions of...
  • ARMY OVERWHELMED AFTER RECRUITMENT HOAX
    THE Zimbabwe Defence Forces (ZDF) has dismissed rumours that it will embark on massive recruitment in various provinces starting in February...
  • TWO TEACHERS RAPED AT BYO SCHOOL
    A GANG of seven armed robbers raided Luveve High school in Bulawayo where they allegedly raped two teachers and a 19-year-old woman before s...
  • Drugstore Makeup Tutorial; Bold & Affordable!
    Oh January, how I love and hate thee... I get all excited at the start of each year about the possibilities ahead, especially as I get older...
  • FLETCHER HIG DETAINS PUPILS
    THE Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education has launched an investigation following complaints that Gweru’s Fletcher High school has all...
  • CRUEL MUM ESCAPES JAIL
    A BULAWAYO woman who was described by a magistrate as cruel has been fined $400 for brutally assaulting her sister’s six-year-old daughter a...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.