Zimbabwe News

20 Halloween Makeup Ideas!!!


Watch all my Halloween makeups here...
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • 'Arabian Nights' Makeup Tutorial ft. Sleek Makeup
    Hey Guys :) Time for a new makeup tutorial, and it's another Arab inspired makeup look! I recently recreated a Rihanna look that was cal...
  • FIRST IMPRESSIONS TUTORIAL | NYX, Catrice & Physicians Formula.
    Hello again Lovelies, I recently picked up some products from a local pharmacy that stocks NYX Cosmetics and now Physicians Formula, as well...
  • NOZIM BOSS HIRES HITMAN TO KILL AUDITOR
    PETRO-TRADE (NOCZIM) boss, Forbes Madzima, who allegedly hired hitmen to kill a company auditor to conceal an offence involving some $137...
  • My Top 5 EyeShadow Primers.
    Find out what my current favourite and most used eyeshadow primers and bases are!! Shiv. xx
  • THREE SONS EVICTED FROM PARENTS' HOUSE
    A Harare magistrate has ordered the eviction of three men aged between 27 and 33 from their parents’ Mbare house to free the elderly couple ...
  • Makeup MasterClass; March '15.
    I started holding Makeup Classes along with my colleague and good friend Hayley Coleman last November, and on Sunday just past, we held our ...
  • YSL 'Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick'.... No.13 'Le Orange'
    Last week I was sent my first ever YSL lipstick. I have tried one of their foundations in the past and really liked it, and like millions of...
  • Used up Beauty Products; Empties #7!
    My latest 'Empties' video :) Shiv. xx
  • Kérastase 'Resistance Thérapiste' Collection
    Résistance Thérapiste by Kérastase is basically medicine for the hair... for over processed and over styled hair that is in need of some maj...
  • BOSS STROKES EMPLOYEE'S PRIVATES
    THE Proprietor of Chitungwiza-based Damview Hotel appeared in court last week for allegedly indecently assaulting one of his employees by ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.